iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Product, Cloud Gateway who is passionate about cloud gateway technology and enjoys building exceptional products for customers. You will be responsible for all cloud proxy and firewall network security features. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of network security
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Seven plus years of product management experience specifically in the web gateway space
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to speak in technical terms to developers / architects, both internally and externally with customers/partners
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MBA/BA or MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
- Free on-site gym membership
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From