Vice President of Human Resources
Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
Globalization Partners is a very high growth company with offices in 50+ countries. We have approximately 120+ internal employees and expect to add 100 additional internal employees in the next year. Growth is in our mandate and we need people to do it. Our culture is renowned and our goal is to keep and build it.
We are looking for a Vice President of Human Resources who shares our core values and is ready to make an impact on our entire organization. As a VP of HR, you will solidify our HR operations with a focus on talent acquisition, personnel development, and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive human resources experience in a fast-growth international company, and has built teams from 100+ to 500+ employees across dozens of countries in a compressed time frame.
- Work closely with the CEO, COO and the executive team to develop and execute human resources strategies
- Establish and build a world-class HR team, including recruiters, talent management and training team
- Design consistent HR processes that effectively meet, support and enhance business objectives
- Maintain open communication with executive team to assess the needs of their departments and help them accomplish business objectives by recommending human resources solutions
- Establish credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues
- Design and manage competitive compensation and workforce planning strategies. Ensure that these programs enhance the company’s abilities to meet objectives and attract and retain a skilled and effective workforce
- Create, implement, maintain and align HR policies for all internal teams of our global offices
- Develop a roadmap for talent assessment, development and performance, ensuring there is a focus on professional development for team members at all levels.
- Build and retain a passionate group of human resources professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree in human resources, psychology of related field preferred
- Experience working in Europe, Latin America and Asia, as well as the US
- Experience in 1B+ market cap companies as well as experience in high-growth companies; you must enjoy high growth companies
- 10+ years of experience as a leader-in-charge of the HR function of an organization spread across multiple national and international locations
- Deep and well-rounded knowledge of the HR function and generally applicable federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Ability to think and operate at a “strategic level,” but execute on a “tactical level” with the willingness to roll-up sleeves
- International human resources experience required
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit