Vice President, Digital Business Operations
ASICS Digital is seeking an experienced Vice President, Digital Business Operations Reporting directly to ADI COO & President, the leader in this newly created role will be responsible for ensuring that the various digital commerce businesses are functioning optimally. They will operate in a leadership function for regional businesses, as well as global operations and business strategy roles imperative to the success of these business units. They will be a champion for those things imperative to keep the business growing.
The VP of Digital Business Operations will lead a global organization focused from 5 year P&L planning through to day-to-day management/execution of our strategies. They will continually work to build our business to meet the demands of our consumers, while staying conscious of the financial bottom line. This role will be the hub of direction/communication for this business, ensuring that our internal and external partners are always well informed by providing insightful views into our business and how it relates to them.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS Corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies and commerce experiences to better connect consumers to the ASICS brand. We are responsible for the continued development of innovative ecommerce solutions and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for building strategy and executing to success with regards to global Owned eCommerce, Marketplaces, and Concession/Consignment business models through driving digital business strategy, accountability for global P&Ls and deep partnership with regional leadership in market.
- Manages centrally located global team dedicated to supporting all digital commerce businesses and operations including building deep partnerships with regional sales and retail teams to determine unified strategies for growing brands
- Deeply partners with internal partners to ensure fluid processes, efficiency in execution and total organizational alignment, specifically, partners with leadership within Consumer Engagement and Consumer Platforms to unify strategies and drive results.
- Establishes ASICS presence with industry leaders, cultivating strong relationships within the digital space
- Moving ASICS from infancy in eCommerce to mature eCommerce with maximized share of sales in all regions
- Driving eCommerce to global business profit enhancing business unit
- Ensuring strategies are aligned and complimentary to retail business
- Driving strategic rollout of ASICS business to global marketplaces
- Balancing online selling environments, to maximize ASICS ability to reach consumers where they choose to shop
- Guiding regions in expanding owned relationships, through partnered models including consignment, concession, and drop ship
As the leader for Owned eCommerce you will be measured on:
As the leader for Marketplaces & Consignment/Concession/Drop Ship you will be measured on:
What You've Done
- 15+ years of experience with a proven track record in eCommerce business strategy
- Bachelor's degree required
- ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong process and analytical skills
- Understanding of online trends, tactics and current events as they relate to e-commerce
- Deep understanding of project management
- Experience managing to sales and margin goals, as well as analyzing website metrics
- Experience managing others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment, as well as independently
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.