Vice President, DevOps
As Vice President, DevOps you will establish and lead a continuous delivery leadership team to drive the evolution and adoption of DevOps best practices for cloud-based and on-premises applications globally. You will define a DevOps methodology that provide for multiple speed and delivery models across teams, and build pipelines and metrics that supports rapid delivery and quality benchmarks. In this role, you will establish a consistent yet flexible framework that can be applied across multiple products, technology stacks, geographic regions, and deployment models. The Vice President, DevOps will be a strong leader who can successfully operate in a fast pace environment to enable accelerated and optimized delivery of our products and innovation to our customers, while also providing strategic technical and business direction to maintain our growth and scale.
This role will work across multiple product teams, functional groups, lines of businesses, and geographies to develop continuous integration capabilities across the enterprise. You will create a consistent set of industry best practices, common tools, and create a culture of collaboration and cooperation across the teams. This role will require strong leadership, a commercial view toward the business, and a track record of delighting customers with market leading SaaS solutions. The candidate will have a wide range of technical experience working with modern SaaS technologies. Strong communications, interpersonal, and written skills are required. The ability to produce results through strong program management and identifying and removing constraints is a critical aspect of the role.
• Ownership of overall DevOps practices globally
• Set the direction and manage the implementation of DevOps best practices
• Promote behaviors across development and operations teams that lead to a shared vision and set of objectives
• Development of automation pipelines tools to provide a CI/CD capabilities in Bottomline’s diverse product portfolio
• Provide tools and training to product development and operations teams in order for those teams to manage pipeline delivery schedules
• Maintain set of metrics that measure business value with an effective DevOps practice