Office Tour Photos
Workhuman is changing the way the world is thinking about rewards and recognition. We are redefining what social recognition means in the workplace and beyond. Workhuman seeks a Vice President, Brand Marketing to lead our brand marketing efforts. This person will oversee the brand proposition and messaging, market and competitive research and brand creative, in addition to our PR, Digital, and Media teams.
We are seeking a strategic marketing disruptor who can get things done. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial innovator with a solid brand marketing background and a proven record of building brands - you have built profitable businesses and have run fully integrated marketing campaigns leveraging digital, social media, traditional media, influencer marketing and PR. You are able to pull together cross functional teams and have successfully redefined categories and embraced technological innovations. You are a powerhouse leader with the ability to teach, motivate and lead a strong marketing team. You are agile, collaborative, confident and driven but also have the humility to listen to the customer and others around you before making decisions.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead all brand proposition, positioning messaging and equity initiatives
- Develop and implement fully integrated marketing programs with tangible ROI
- Provide oversight of all activation elements including digital, social PR, media, influencer marketing and creative.
- Manage a high performing, cross-functional marketing team including: strategy design, creative, digital, web, content, analytics/research and communications
- Oversee all market research and competitive analysis
- Manage outside agencies
- Oversee all creative output
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 20+ years of senior brand marketing leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- B2B experience in technology, data or communications services segments required
- In-depth knowledge/experience of branding and full integration of marketing efforts across all channels
- Proven results in driving brand awareness, relevancy and profitable results
- Proven ability in understanding and working collaboratively with customer marketing/sales teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit, agile, willing to pivot, try new things and test to success
- Team-oriented individual with proven skills in inspiring and leading high performing teams and working collaboratively with other senior level colleagues
- Excellent communicator (written/spoken) and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and energy
- Proven team player
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
More Jobs From