Profitero is at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution, providing brand manufacturers with analytics and insights that help them optimize their sales & profitability on Amazon, Walmart.com and other leading eCommerce sites. If you love data, technology and eCommerce, Profitero may be a great next step in your career!
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with strong interests and experience in the design of interfaces for enterprise B2B applications that feature data, analytics, & insights. You will drive, and be responsible for, the workflow, interface, design and usability of the Profitero solution for brands and retailers.
- Lead interface design and usability for the Profitero solution as a part of a multi-disciplinary senior product development group
- Design user workflows, application navigation, and visualizations for representing data
- Participate in feedback interviews with clients to improve usability or “speed to insights” in the Profitero application
- Be on the cutting edge of interaction design trends for business applications and leverage them in the Profitero interface design
- Excellent visual design skill and a proven track record of designing usable interaction and interfaces for Web applications
- Thorough understanding of user-centered design principles
- Extreme detail orientation, and an obsession for consistency
- High proficiency in industry standard wireframing and mock-up tools
- Reasonable understanding of underlying technical issues
- UI development experience and the ability to code UI prototypes in HTML would be an advantage, but not necessary for this role
- Dynamic, highly articulate and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment – both autonomously and as part of a global team
- Ability to communicate with and manage multiple stakeholders efficiently
We hire only the best and provide the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Health and Dental company plan insurance
More Jobs From