HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by better connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, each and every person plays an important role in shaping the future of our company and the industry itself. Join us as we empower the real estate companies to provide incredible experiences and build a stronger community for their tenants.
Were excited to grow our team and have lots of opportunities for career development, so if youre passionate about what you do and want to work in a fun and growing industry, join us!
- Help drive the design process through concept development, validation, Lo-Fi wireframing and final Hi-Fi interface designs.
- Lead and participate in design brainstorms and reviews, both within autonomous product units and alongside your fellow design peers.
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering to translate business and client needs into beautifully simple experiences.
- Help build, document and organize the UI components of our design system.
- Help shape and formalize our UX research practice.
- Be among the first members of the Design Team here at HqO, where you will directly influence how the team operates and grows!
- You have 2-5 years of experience with end-to-end product design for either mobile or web (both preferred).
- You have a readily accessible portfolio that demonstrates your design process, which you can speak to thoughtfully.
- You are masterful in Figma, or relevant design program.
- You have expertise in discovery and validation research practices, and know how to leverage insights into your designs.
- Thoughtful typography, proper padding and the most subtle touch of perfectly placed color and imagery fills you with irrational excitement.
- You can thoughtfully plan and diagram experience flow maps, then turn those into beautifully simple Hi-Fi interface designs.
- You constantly crave pixel perfection but understand the importance of speed, deadlines and iteration. Perfectly balanced... as all things should be.
- You have experience designing print and digital creative with Adobe CS tools.
- You have basic knowledge of development principals (CSS, HTML, Native iOS).
More Jobs From