Looking for the next step in your career? How does this sound: a high-impact role at a fast-growing startup in a brand new, rapidly emerging tech category disrupting the largest asset class in the world? We dont always use buzzwords, but in this case, they apply.
Real estate touches where every person lives, works and plays but until recently, tech was largely untouched in this industry. Now, real estate is becoming a user experience business, and companies building property technology (also known as proptech) are seeing massive opportunities to enhance the physical world.
At HqO, we are building a tenant experience platform that is already used in millions of square feet of commercial real estate across the US. The leading property owners and operators in the world are partnering with us on our mission to connect tenants to the places, experiences, and people that enrich where they live, work, and play.
There are many ways to describe our team. We work hard. We're smart and passionate about the company we're building. We stay humble. We're obsessed with our customer. Oh, and we're very funny. Whether it's during our weekly lunch & learns, happy hours, coffee talks, or just an average day in the office, we always find time to make work fun. We eat our own dog food by creating a place that WE love. If you work with us, you will always be learning, improving, and teaching. Want to help us create places people love? Lets talk.
What you will do:
- Drive the design process through concept development, validation, lo-fi wireframing and final hi-fi interface designs.
- Lead and participate in design brainstorms and reviews, both within autonomous product units and alongside your fellow design peers.
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering to translate business and customer needs into beautifully simple experiences.
- Craft UX flows, wireframes, design mockups, prototypes, specs and production assets
- Confidently communicate your experience solutions across the org
- Help build, document and organize the UI components of our design system.
- Be among the first members of the Design team here at HqO, where you will directly help to shape how the team operates and grows!
What you bring:
- 2+ years of professional experience with end-to-end product design.
- Experience designing for either web or mobile applications (both desired, but not required).
- Experience designing in Figma or similar design program.
- A readily accessible portfolio that demonstrates your design process and expertise with both UX and UI.
- A modern, clean aesthetic and finger on the pulse of the latest design trends.
- An ability to carry out requirements from user flows, to low-fidelity wireframes, to high-fidelity interfaces, and to engineering hand off.
- You have worked on a collaborative team working directly with product managers and engineers to implement software design solutions.
More Jobs From