Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables companies to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly foreign subsidiaries. Our clients identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal and HR matters from our shoulders to yours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
Globalization Partners’ Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
- Produce innovative and simple approaches to complex user experience issues.
- Design visually appealing user interfaces on the web and mobile.
- Create user flows, wireframes, visual mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, final assets.
- Work closely with the development team to help determine the best implementation methods.
- Work with internal and external users to understand usage patterns and to gather requirements.
- Work as part of an agile team in a collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of UI and UX design for commercial software products.
- Experience with Balsamiq or other major UX design tools.
- Proficiency with visual design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong expertise with HTML and CSS.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- B.A./B.S. in HCI / User Interface Design preferred.
- Passion for crafting great user experience.
- Strong sense of visual aesthetics, with a clean and simplistic approach to design.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Well respected and acknowledged as an expert by peers.
- Challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day.
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude.
More Jobs From