Office Tour Photos
Are you the missing link between brand, product and localization? We're looking for a UX Writer to build seamless experiences across our digital platforms, acting as the point-person for copy quality and content strategy. Embedded in the Product team, youll work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Data Scientists and Engineers, as well as synchronizing with a global network of writers across KAYAKs portfolio of brands.
What youll do:
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve copy that drives business metrics or impacts team goals
- Use data to measure the success of your words in order to create iterative hypotheses behind your copy strategy
- Work across multiple Product teams, aligning with their priorities and business goals
- Act as a link between tech and translation, ensuring all copy has the accurate context for efficient translation and can scale globally
- Maintain and document evolving content standards and standard methodologies
What youll need:
- Native fluency in English as well as a mastery of its usage
- 3+ years of experience in UX/digital/e-commerce writing
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your skill with words as well as your reasons for using them
- Experience with the application of persuasive techniques and psychological approaches to copywriting
- Familiarity with data metrics and experimentation techniques
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- Experience with writing for translation (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
KAYAK is a worldwide group of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional masseuse
- Regular team events/excursions
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.
More Jobs From