Tuesday, July 2nd, 2019
300 Massachusetts AveBoston, MA 02115
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead the UX strategy of all digital related projects, including scoping, content strategy, persona development, goal alignment and user need identification.
- Plan and lead discovery workshops and user testing sessions.
- Implement best practices to achieve better quality digital products.
- Determine content needs and lead in the creation of information architecture such as, but not limited to: content outline, sitemaps, wireframes, personas, user journeys and relevant flowcharts.
- Analyze and translate all data from client workshops, stakeholder interviews, analytics, audience research, and user-testing into strategic design solutions.
- Take on multiple projects at the same time and work with cross-functional teams.
- Establish yourself as the expert and a trusted advisor. Contribute to client presentations, convey ideas succinctly and deliver strategic recommendations with confidence.
- Minimum 4 years agency experience in a UX role.
- A strong portfolio of strategic work for large-scale products and organizations.
- Knowledge and understanding of human-centered design.
- Experience working with talented user interface designers.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An understanding of integrated digital marketing and its various components.
- A working knowledge of basic CSS/HTML.
Category: UX & Design