Office Tour Photos
Here at Constant Contact, User Experience means much more than assisting the Product team. Here, UX is a core part of the organization, valued for its strategic direction, creative solutions, and consistent customer-first mentality. Our team is looking for a UX Researcher to represent our core values and drive organization-wide initiatives by executing studies and collecting data.
What youll do:
- Prepping for studies that utilize a wide range of research methods
- Meet with stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of projects goal and objectives
- Create project plans, moderator guides, study plans, and other deliverables necessary to design and conduct your studies
- Successfully launch a range of studies using appropriate observation, note-taking, and analysis along the way
- Create comprehensive reports of your findings and share with stakeholders as well as other members of the UX team
- Represent and promote UX research to the rest of the organization
Who you are:
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Factors, Experimental/Cognitive Psychology, HCI, or related field and/or commensurate experience. Masters degree preferred
- First-hand experience using a variety of both qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Solid organizational and presentation skills, including experience documenting findings and presenting them to diverse audiences
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with browser-based applications or SaaS
- Familiarity with UI/UX design, prototyping tools and relevant design technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
Why you'll love us:
- Its all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - theres a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. Were wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet theres going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but hes friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team everyone now and then.
- Its super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From