Office Tour Photos
Cogito's real-time behavioral technology leverages the power of artificial intelligence to deliver real-time coaching to contact center agents. This proven technology augments on-call job performance resulting in radically improved customer experiences.
Cogito is looking for a highly motivated user experience researcher to join its dynamic UX team. As the company expert on our wide range of users, you will be researching, testing, and recommending solutions that will heavily influence our product design and strategy.
If you like working with customers and have the desire to join the next generation of product design involved with machine learning, AI, voice intelligence and cutting-edge Web platforms, we would be excited to hear from you.
- Plan and work directly with a range of customers to assess their needs, gather their feedback, and build a cycle of continuous UX testing
- Inform UX design by recommending solutions from data gathered
- Become a critical member of the UX team and collaborate with UX Architects, product managers, and visual designers
- Be the expert in the company on UX Research and TestingDesign and administer usability studies on a wide range of user personas for a wide array of digital experiences
- Attend planning meetings with a variety of stakeholders and help guide discussions surrounding appropriate UX research methods to achieve business and design goals
- Review and enforce quality of reports detailing the outcome of usability studies
- Present findings with actionable recommendations to various stakeholders
- Execute all phases of usability test preparation including test script development
- Identify and implement a variety of methods for getting input and feedback from customers, including lab usability studies, online (remote-moderated) usability studies, in product feedback and others as appropriate
- Partner with other internal research functions (e.g. Marketing Research) to identify appropriate mix of research methods to determine future directions for our websites and mobile apps
- Partner with UX director on executing research within accelerated project timelines and agile development cycles.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of full user experience design process including considerations for incorporating user research into agile development projects
- Experience conducting/leading In-person usability studies using a variety of testing methodologies (good people skills important)
- Experience with a remote, un-moderated testing platform Industry experience, machine learning, AI and natural voice systems experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to swiftly revise and improvise research plans, shift priorities as the environment and deadlines dictate, manage multiple projects at once
- Experience communicating user research methods and findings along with demonstrating how proposed research methods most effectively answer questions or validate hypothesis to internal team and other stakeholders
- Planning larger-scale formative studies combining both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- InVision prototyping knowledge/experience
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Eligibility for annual bonus for all non commissioned employees
- Casual and inclusive office atmosphere
- Office Optional policy where Cogicians choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogicians anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
More Jobs From