Bottomlines centralized UX and Innovation team is seeking a UX Research Manager!
At Bottomline, we create solutions that help businesses pay, and get paid, through engagement and innovation. Our UX Research Manager will work with our global UX team and other business leaders to help support the ongoing discovery, delivery and transformation goals for new products and capabilities.
This role is based out of our Portsmouth, NH headquarters
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy user research and digital analytics strategy and execution; from originating learning goals to framing research questions/conducting studies, to communicating insights that influence perspectives and decision making
- You are adept at providing persuasive data-driven insights and perspective on customer experience
- You have a background planning, guiding and conducting a portfolio of learning and research efforts for multiple lines of business or groups
- You enjoy acting as an ambassador and advocate for research and learning as a leverage source throughoutthe product lifecycle
- Are an advocate for and lead user-centered approaches to exploring new technologies and capabilities such as machine learning / artificial intelligence, automation, and conversational experiences
You should have:
- Experience using learning to enhance understanding and design of complex digital products, services, and experiences, including web-based, mobile, desktop, agentive, embedded, etc.
- A background planning and leading multiple / large-scale / high impact learning-centered efforts to improve product and service experiences
- Exceptional skills and background for design of complex business-to-business products, services, and applications
- Deep understanding of the full spectrum of learning and research methods and the composite user experience toolkit
- A Masters degree in Psychology, social / behavioral Sciences, HCI / Human Factors, or equivalent
- Understanding of quantitative methods, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Experience with behavioral data analysis, designing surveys and experimental research, and analyzing large datasets using appropriate statistical methods
- Experience with research participant recruitment and management practices, as well as establishing a research platform and toolkit suitable for global customers
- Experience with applied statistics/econometrics and R, SPSS, SAS, or Python for statistical analyses; SQL
More Jobs From