This role, based at the Constant Contact/Endurance UX headquarters in Waltham MA, is for an energetic student that is passionate about users and has a desire to help deliver positive user experiences.
Our team is more than a production crew. We are a fundamental and strategically critical part of the business, a core pillar of the product organization. A world-class team of designers, coders, writers, and researchers we help establish a strategic direction for the company.
We work hard to make the world a better place by helping SMBs survive and thrive in the diverse and ever-changing online ecosystem. Were a close-knit group that sometimes has a little too much fun. Were recovering perfectionists who have learned to fail forward and move fast. Most of all, we love what we do.
What youll do:
- You will collaborate with members of the research and design teams to improve the overall user experience
- Planning and conducting user research studies, such as interviews, remote and in-person usability sessions, surveys, card sorts, etc.
- Assisting ongoing research with note-taking and observation
- You have the ability to write testing scripts, track and manage data and present findings
- Willingness to help recruit and schedule participants
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled in or have just completed a program leading to positions in User Experience, Human Factors or similar area of study.
- Strong curiosity
- Willingness to fail and adapt
- Use of online tools such as Userzoom, usertesting.com and Optimal Workshop a plus
- Familiarity with different types of prototyping and development tools is also a plus
Why youll love us:
- Its all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - theres a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. Were wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet theres going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but hes friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team everyone now and then.
- Its super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
More Jobs From