UX Research Intern
Based at the Constant Contact headquarters in Waltham MA, we are looking for an energetic student that is passionate about users and has a desire to help deliver positive user experiences. The User Experience Research Intern will report to the manager of the UX Research team and will also work closely with Bluehost, another Endurance International Group company.
Our team is more than a production crew. We are a fundamental and strategically critical part of the business, a core pillar of the product organization. A world-class team of designers, coders, writers, and researchers we help establish a strategic direction for the company.
What youll do:
- You will collaborate with members of the research and design teams to improve the overall user experience
- Planning and conducting user research studies, such as interviews, remote and in-person usability sessions, surveys, card sorts, etc.
- Assisting ongoing research with note-taking and observation
- You have the ability to write testing scripts, track and manage data and present findings
- Willingness to help recruit and schedule participants
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled in or have just completed a program leading to positions in User Experience, Human Factors or similar area of study.
- Strong curiosity
- Willingness to fail and adapt
- Use of online tools such as Userzoom, usertesting.com and Optimal Workshop a plus
- Familiarity with different types of prototyping and development tools is also a plus
Why youll love us:
- Collaborative and fun office environment
- Casual dress code
- Breakfast Mondays, beer and snack cart on Fridays
- Company and intern specific events
- Onsite cafe, food trucks, and gym