Eze Software is seeking a User Experience Designer to join our team out of our Boston office. Eze Software is a leading global provider of best-inbreed
software solutions and technology services designed to maximize investment and operational alpha for the entire institutional investment
process and community. Our vision: to lead a reimagined investment process by creating a completely open, seamless, and fluid investment
The Eze Eclipse™ solution is a born-in-the-cloud investment solution that supports start-up, emerging equity, and event-focused hedge funds’ full
investment process in a single, unified platform through a secure web interface.
As a UX Designer on our team, you will be responsible for being the voice of our users, understanding their problems and needs, and designing
experiences to solve their problems.
Why join UX at Eze?
- Be part of a global product and development team known for delivering multi-award winning investment technology solutions
- Directly influence the design of our next generation software, born within the cloud
- Create impactful designs and see them quickly activated within the product
- Master your skills within a company that wants to see you succeed and get to the next level
- Collaborate with scrum teams to understand complex requirements and transform them into simple, frictionless, user-focused designs
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish – including research, ideation, information architecture, wire-framing, visual design,
- prototyping and testing
- Advocate for the needs of end-users throughout the product design process
- Adapt and thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and evolving agile environment
- Perform UX reviews for projects in active development to ensure they adhere to design specifications and established style guidelines
- Organize and facilitate small-scale usability tests with the team
- Clearly articulate the reasoning behind design decisions and communicate effectively with non-designers
- Contribute to our evolving design system
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (design, HCI, human factors, computer science, psychology, etc.)
- 1-3 years of experience designing or developing complex software solutions for the web or desktop environments; mobile design
- experience is a plus
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc
- Up to date on current UI/UX trends and best practices
- Thorough understanding of fundamental design principles and usability heuristics
- Prototyping and User Research experience strongly preferred
- HTML, CSS, SASS experience a bonus
- Proven ability to create polished, professional designs that anticipate and accommodate the needs of users
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.