Office Tour Photos
At LogMeIn, User Experience (UX) and experience strategy are integral to creating essential products our customers love! We are seeking a UX Creative Director, with experience connecting customers and brands through intuitive interfaces and transformative brand experiences. This role will be integral in defining and integrating visual look and feel, interaction and strategic direction across LMIs portfolio of products, and reports directly to the Head of User Experience.
Preference will be given to people who demonstrate a combination of strategic, conceptual and visual design expertise.
- Identify business opportunities and translate insights into consumer-facing experiences
- Drive our UX strategy and vision throughout the product ecosystem guiding and aligning teams spanning multiple geographies.
- Create a North Star as part of our design systems that embodies our design principles, reflects our core values and elevates the visual language (i.e. use of color, brand, typography, layouts and related visual elements) used by product teams
- Partner with our UX research team to understand our SMB clients, connecting qualitative and quantitative user research to personas and Jobs To Be Done
- Partner with eCommerce and other stakeholders to help ensure a seamless end to end customer journey
- Provide UX design leadership, training, and mentorship to other UX Designers
- Utilize proven design techniques to drive alignment across product, engineering and UX teams including high fidelity north star concepts or prototypes, low fidelity wireframes, experience maps with technical specifications and related business requirement or strategic documents
- Several examples of successfully launched projects which demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking (please provide link to portfolio)
- At least 8+ years experience in a lead Experience Design role
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user centered design principles
- Demonstrated ability to lead the design of consumer-facing products
- Ability to define and develop simple and elegant design approaches to complex design problems, from early concept through execution
- Ability to collaborate actively as part of a distributed, multi-disciplinary team, setting and raising the bar of quality for our user experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytic and leadership skills
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the worlds top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each others potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen
More Jobs From