The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Were looking for an inquisitive and technically adept User Support Specialist who has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and problem solving. The User Support Specialists mission is to engage with customers, remove obstacles, and support their talent optimization efforts by enabling them to get the most out of the PI platform.
- Communicate with clients and partners via phone and email regarding their software-related inquiries with world-class efficiency & consideration
- Educate customers and partners on software how-to functionality via phone/email
- Identify & solve customer challengesoften without a set playbookand escalating issues and bugs as necessary
- Understanding what vexes our customers, and taking action on ityou can play an integral role in driving change through product advocacy
- Serving as an engaged member of our User Operations teamhelp us challenge the status quo by contributing towards a variety of team projects and initiatives
- Maintains open communication with team members and cross-functionally
- Assist with updating our internal and external support documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer service orientation. You pride yourself on being helpful and are enthusiastic about making a difference.
- Technical aptitude. Youre tech-savvy and can quickly figure out new systems and applications.
- Problem-solving skills. Simply put, you like to get to the root of the issue and fix itwhatever it may be.
- Intellectual curiosity. You have a natural interest in learning new things and figuring out how they work. Youre not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal drive. Youre motivated by achieving results, driving change, and achievement.
- A constant strive for progress, not perfection. We dont get it right every time, but we always seek to learn and do better.
- Desire to learn. This is an incredible opportunity to learn fast and be exposed to a multitude of departments across the organization (Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Business Operations, etc.).
- Salesforce experience preferred, but not required.
This position is based in our office in Westwood, MA, but remote candidates will also be considered based on experience. If you possess all-of-the-above, and have experience doing the awesome stuff we just mentioned, wed love to talk to you!
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.