Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
Were scaling rapidly and searching for an experienced researcher capable of blending methodologies with data-driven insights to support our Sportsbook team. You will use a mix of qualitative and quantitative research techniques to understand our Sportsbook users.
What youll do as a Researcher:
- You will champion research and user-centered design for our Sportsbook vertical across the organization.
- You will work cross-functionally with teams to shape and execute research plans based on business needs and growth/innovation initiatives.
- Create curiosity around research from every member of our organization to ensure we are making business and product decisions on user research and insights.
- Be a trusted partner, collaborator, and knowledge leader for stakeholders across the organization when it comes to research, insights, and opportunities.
- Interpret research results, derive implications, perform market analysis, and gather strategic intelligence to provide insights.
- Pace with product teams to ensure we are supporting their timelines and deadlines and not slowing down production, development or launch.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a hands-on researcher for digital products is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Human Factors, HCI, or an equivalent field is required.
- Expertise in a broad range of methodologies including ethnographic research, site visits, interviews, surveys, lean experimentation, and more is required.
- Experience with or knowledge of sports betting or online sportsbooks is preferred.
- The ability to analyze and report qualitative and quantitative information in a way that engages other team members is required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From