User Experience Research Intern - Spring
This role, based at the Constant Contact headquarters in Waltham MA, is for an energetic person that is passionate about users and has a desire to help deliver positive user experiences. The person who assumes this role will be currently enrolled in or have just completed a program leading to positions in User Experience, Human Factors or similar area of study. The User Experience Research Intern will report to the manager of the UX Research team.
- Collaborate with members of the research and design teams to improve the overall user experience
- Plan and conduct user research studies, such as interviews, remote and in-person usability sessions, surveys, card sorts, etc.
- Assisting ongoing research with note taking and observation
- Ability to write testing scripts, track and manage data, and present findings
- Willingness to help recruit and schedule participants
- Strong curiosity
- Willingness to fail and adapt
- Use of online tools such as Userzoom, usertesting.com and Optimal Workshop a plus
- Familiarity with running usability studies and performing data analysis
- Familiarity with different types of prototyping and development tools is also a plus
- Familiarity with email marketing and/or web hosting a plus
- Enrolled or recent graduate in Human Factors, Engineering Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, or similar field
The User Experience group at Constant Contact/Endurance is much more than a production crew. We are a fundamental and strategically critical part of the business, a core pillar of the product organization. A world-class team of designers, coders, writers, and researchers we help establish a strategic direction for the company.
We work hard to make the world a better place by helping SMBs survive and thrive in the diverse and ever-changing online ecosystem. Were a close-knit group that sometimes has a little too much fun. Were recovering perfectionists who have learned to fail forward and move fast. Most of all, we love what we do.