ZoomInfo is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our Product Team. We are seeking a hands-on Designer with strong UI/UX, mockup, wireframe and prototyping skills. You will champion a user-centered design approach to ensure we ship products our customers love.
Our design team works closely with Product Management and Engineering to translate user requirements into highly usable and successful product solutions.
- UX / UI design for B2B applications
- Produce product sketches, wireframes, mockups, conceptual designs and layouts for user-facing functionality
- Lead cross-functional design reviews with product management and engineering
- Drive stakeholder reviews and prototypes throughout the design lifecycle
- Maintain a holistic view of the product and drive toward a simple and coherent user experience
- 5+ years of customer-facing UX / UI design experience with a focus on complex flows and use cases in the B2B space
- Agile experience and willingness to experiment to evolve the design process
- Willingness to be a hands-on member of a development team / squad in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance product requirements, UX best practices, customer insights, and innovation
- Portfolio showcasing your work
More Jobs From