Who We Are:
Cimpress Services' central teams allow us to remain entrepreneurial; to stay small as we grow. These teams enable our businesses to remain laser-focused on their customers and build the tools and services that make Cimpress greater than the sum of our businesses. We are problem solvers. We are storytellers. We are forward thinking. We are relationship builders. We are responsible for company-wide activities like accounting, capital allocation, global tax planning, procurement, communicating with internal and external stakeholders and protecting the company through compliance and risk management. Were evolving our processes and technology to support Cimpress rapid growth.
What You Will Do:
- Working with global business functions, to assist in the development of business case and quantitative support for incorporating tax planning strategies into business objectives.
- Researching and providing technical expertise to address complex tax issues and prepare memoranda to document conclusions.
- Leading US international tax compliance including preparation/review of underlying calculations, workpapers, and forms.
- Driving quarterly TCJA calculations for ASC 740 reporting including FDII, GILTI, FTC.
- Building collaborative relationships with legal, treasury, finance, technical accounting, and other teams.
- Assisting in the maintenance and expansion of Cimpress transfer pricing strategy and compliance.
- Participating in tax controversy work related to US international tax matters.
- Supporting tax planning initiatives in the key jurisdictions where Cimpress business operate.
- Identifying and supporting implementation of process improvements.
- Bachelors degree required; CPA, MST, JD or other applicable advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of progressive international tax experience, including public accounting, law firm, and/or industry experience
- Advanced Excel required; hands-on experience with OneSource and SAP a plus
- Relevant experience with US international tax issues, including foreign tax credits, GILTI, FDII, BEAT, Subpart F
Nice to Have:
- Record of international tax planning which has been proven to be effective
- Ability to fully engage in the business operations to ensure operating procedures and decision making are not contrary to Cimpress tax structure
- Sound understanding of transfer pricing concepts
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From