Upsell Manager - Boston
Brandwatch is looking for aUpsell Manager to engage in programmatic upsells to our existing customers. This is a sales role, designed to focus on expanding our license and services footprint across our account base.
We are seeking someone who loves to engage clients to share the value of marketing technology, data, analytics, and strategic services to build higher revenue streams with major brands and enterprise accounts. We want a proven sales person who understands how to coordinate upsell programs in conjunction with customer success managers to continuously add value to our clients while growing their commitment to Brandwatch.
Reporting to Vice President, Global Accounts, you will use your position in the Sales Organization to bring the best thinking to this important role to meet the needs of our brand clients, and deliver sustained revenue growth by developing and executing on strategic account plans.
- Introduce new offers to existing strategic and Enterprise clients and expand our presence to new users and use cases in these client organizations.
- Collaborate with marketing and pre-sales teams to create and launch upsell programs that highlight the value of new offers
- Drive growth of revenues in the brand segment, with a focus on upsell of new data and offers from our product and services teams.
- Introduce Brandwatch solutions to additional client teams and groups to advance our position across enterprise accounts
- Coordinate the development of strategic and enterprise account plans with the customer success teams to align timing and sequence of sales process in conjunction with renewal and retention effort.
If you have 3-5+ years experience in a sales or account management role at an enterprise SaaS business and if you are:
- Genuinely curious about how social and data can solve business problems
- Experienced in creating and executing sales strategies to win business
- Able to develop relationships with digital and social media leaders in enterprise marketing roles
- Completely comfortable leading meetings in front of large groups and pitching offers
- Dedicated to teamwork and able to deliver in competitive sales engagements
- An exceptional communicator and relationship builder
Also great if you have:
- Experience working in digital or social media marketing, analytics, and inside sales
- Knowledge of the marketing technology sector including digital, social, marketing automation, data integration, attribution and consumer and market insight
- Prior roles in sales and account management positions
..then we encourage you to apply for this role!
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.