Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
Casa is looking to hire a UI/UX Developer to join our growing team based at our headquarters in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
As a member of our elite development team, the UI/UX Developer will impact the organization by driving the design and implementation for the web front-end of our 5G Management system, providing an elegant user experience and simplifying operations for customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Influence the front-end design process from prototyping to final design.
- Implement front-end application to interact with backend RESTful services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (engineering, product management, SQA) to produce industry leading user experience.
- 2+ years of related front-end graphics design experience.
- 2+ years of experience with containerized application development and deployment using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience in modern web application development using modern libraries and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular, React, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of telecommunications and network protocols a plus.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Passionate about UI/UX design and development best practices.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From