We are looking for a Senior UI Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Validity is a leading global provider of data integrity and compliance offerings that thousands of organizations worldwide rely on to trust their data.
Join a passionate, driven team committed to supporting global growth, driving efficiency by leveraging technology and analytics and providing superior customer service to our internal and external customers. Validity is located in Boston's Bay Back in the Hancock Tower with beautiful views of the entire city.
The Senior UI Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components as well as being responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
To be successful in this role, you are a player/coach and should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. In order to ensure a great user experience, the Senior UI designer will design the overall product and iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Ultimately, youll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Communicate and collaborate Design ideas to cross-functional stakeholders
- Mentor and lead Designers to develop best-in-class Design shop at Validity
- Collaboration with product managers and engineers to design around product requirements
- Ownership and application of Validity UI standards and guidelines across teams and products
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemap
- Interface with customers directly to collect usability feedback
- Design and manage graphic user interface elements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how applications look and work
- Help create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UI problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a UI Designer
- Online portfolio of design projects (please include with initial application)
- Ability to work in our Boston office at least 80% of the time
- Extensive, relevant experience in the software industry
- Interactive design/visual design experience
- Expertise with common design tools such as: Invision, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Zeppelin, etc
- Familiarity with CSS
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Openness to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Motivated by being a member of a fast-growing, exciting tech venture
More Jobs From