We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Validity is a leading global provider of data integrity and compliance offerings that thousands of organizations worldwide rely on to trust their data.
Join a passionate, driven team committed to supporting global growth, driving efficiency by leveraging technology and analytics and providing superior customer service to our internal and external customers. Validity is located in Boston's Bay Back in the Hancock Tower with beautiful views of the entire city.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components as well as being responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. In order to ensure a great user experience, the UX/UI designer will design the overall product and iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Ultimately, youll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- This person would be also responsible for ownership of our UX standards and guidelines across teams and products.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how applications look and work
- Help create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Ability to work in our Boston office 5 days per week
- Minimum 5-10 years' work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Online portfolio of design projects (please include with initial application)
- Expertise with wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field is a plus