The Superpedestrian Vehicle Intelligence system is the world's most advanced fleet management platform comprised of sophisticated web applications, elegant mobile tools, and consumer facing experiences. We are seeking a UX/UI designer who will be responsible for delivering and improving evocative and pixel-perfect design for Superpedestrians fleet mobile and web experience. You should have a passion for elegant, well thought-out, user-centered design and be able to identify with the core elements that comprise Superpedestrians brand identity: utility, beauty, and the abstraction of complexity.
What you'll do:
- Design for users. Our product is used by a wide variety of individuals of all ages, interests and needs, so youll be expected to take a human-centered approach to design.
- Create mockups, mood boards and visual assets for use across teams.
- Manage visual assets and design language for iOS, Android, and web projects.
- Build upon our existing brand to deliver beautiful and functional designs.
- Collaborate with product, engineers, and leadership to create a cohesive experience across our products.
What we're looking for:
- Experience with designing attractive and efficient interfaces for mobile apps
- Experience in shipping digital product and knowing what it takes to get deliver beautiful results
- Strong opinions about design and comfort presenting your work in team critiques
- A stand-out design portfolio: make sure to highlight your role and contribution to each project
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a team-focused attitude
- Academic degree in visual communication, new media, graphic design or similar experience
- Expert skill with tools of the trade: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other tools
- Familiarity with the Agile software development process
More Jobs From