Office Tour Photos
About Minerva Analytics:
Minerva Analytics, the latest team to emerge from Cogos proven incubator model, is seeking aUI Designerto join our team. Using Cogos extensive data warehouse, the Minerva team is building communities of users on the internet through a combination of rapid-development web property tools, scalable user acquisition, and extensive competitive and performance analysis. At our core we are a media company that employs data-driven, analytical methodologies to create profitable web businesses.
What you would do:
As an initial member on Minervas design team, you'll contribute to all aspects of design and UX strategy for a variety of projects. This includes wire framing, prototyping, branding, and site + email design. You should also be willing to jump into the front-end code and work with engineers to build + ship the products you design, and to collaborate with analysts to test and optimize our products.
What we're looking for:
- A solid design portfolio with an emphasis on UI and mobile design. Maybe you have a BFA in Graphic Design, maybe youve learned by doing the job. The important thing is that you have an extensive and varied portfolio to show us.
- Experience working with design and wireframing tools: Our design teams work with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Balsamiq most days, but we are always open to suggestions.
- Strong user experience fundamentals. For you, design is as much about guiding a user to what they need as it is about crafting striking visuals.
- Willingness to step outside of your comfort zone on a regular basis.
- Ideally you have a few years of professional design experience, however recent graduates with strong portfolios are also encouraged to apply. We need a self-starter who can take a bit of directional input and then take off.
Extra points if you have...
- Experience with email marketing and development.
- Taken a stats class. Understanding phrases like normal distribution and confidence interval is a benefit.
- Previous work with tech startups and the desire to build a business.
- Leadership experience and ability and a desire to grow and build a team.
More Jobs From