The Treasury Manager will focus their efforts on overseeing the foreign currency cash flow and balance sheet hedging programs, along with closely monitoring global cash balances and banking platforms. The Manager will also develop a monthly cash forecast and report on working capital metrics. This highly visible role reports to the Treasurer and supports the Treasury and Finance teams with their foreign currency and cash management expertise.
What You Will Do as our Treasury Manager:.
- Execute and monitor foreign currency cash flow and balance sheet hedging programs and measure effectiveness. Prepare all necessary reports, analysis and documentation for foreign currency hedging programs and for hedge accounting.
- Manage and negotiate ISDAs with banking partners.
- Monitor global cash balances and coordinate inter-company cash movements and currency conversions. Work closely with tax and accounting to efficiently move cash and manage/track inter-company loans.
- Work closely with FP&A on a consolidated monthly cash forecast; generate insights and trends that lead to enhanced forecasting accuracy.
- Analyze, track and report working capital metrics to senior management.
- Maintain and update bank account information, as necessary.
- Process owner responsible for internal controls for foreign currency trades, hedging and bank accounts.
- Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve efficiency/control and simplify treasury operations.
- Assist with enhancing global treasury policies and procedures and work closely with subsidiaries on compliance to standards and controls.
Successful Candidate will have the following:
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree in Finance or related discipline with 7-10 years of related professional experience in a complex multinational environment. MBA and/or CTP preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of global cash management, foreign exchange, and cash forecasting.
- Strong systems skills including trading/exposure management platforms, bank cash management systems, and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with excellent presentation skills. Can communicate treasury concepts and strategies to business leaders and Finance employees.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a global environment, and capable of gaining commitment and coordinated action on projects or initiatives. Builds effective working relationships across the company, at both the subsidiary and corporate level.
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate issues from local, regional and corporate perspectives.
- Ability to manage several tasks in fast paced environment and ability to work independently and proactively is critical for success.
We are the leading global consumer robot company, designing and building robots that empower people to do more, both inside and outside of the home. To date, we have sold over 25 million robots and globally employ more than 1,000 of the robot industrys best and brightest. iRobot is committed to fostering invention, discovery and technological exploration in the pursuit of practical and valuable robot products for the home.
iRobot is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts with offices in California, Europe, Japan, China & Hong Kong. Imagine the future you could help us build as a fellow iRoboteer.
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.