Office Tour Photos
Traveler Support Specialist, Spanish Speaking
EF Explore America
About Explore America:
At EF Explore America, we believe in helping educators expand the walls of their classrooms by engaging students in experiential learning opportunities across North America.
We are proud to offer experiences that combine the power of experiential learning with the thrill of travel. Our tours help students expand their knowledge of the world, themselves, and themselves in the world. Theyll discover new places and cultures, growing more confident and independent.
Here at EF Explore America, you will join a team of collaborators, relationship-builders, and doers. We are committed to expanding our reach to more educators while maintaining high quality and innovate tours for our customers.
Bring your energy, attention to detail, initiative, and excellent customer service skills to this unique position. We are seeking dynamic Spanish speaking candidates to help drive the success of our growing business.
This is your chance to break the mold of a typical customer service representative by combining exceptional communication skills, strong sales instincts, and a solution-oriented attitude to continually improve our customers experience. As a Traveler Support Specialist, you will represent the voice of EF Explore America while managing customer inquiries via phone and email as well as maintaining travelers financial accounts. You will be a liaison between all departments- sales, travel, and operations- to effectively and creatively resolve traveler issues and provide outstanding customer service. Your greatest assets will be your communication skills, persuasiveness, time management, the ability to problem solve, and enthusiasm for experiential learning through travel.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as this position will not provide future visa sponsorship
- Bachelors degree
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- An exceptionally good communicator: clear, persuasive, motivating, and trustworthy
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi task
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Experience managing high daily phone call and email volume is a plus
Highlights of Benefits
As an EF Employee, you will receive:
- Market-leading healthcare and other generous benefits including discounts on Patriots, Bruins and Celtics tickets as well as gym memberships and other retailers
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation time to start and four weeks in year two (and even more the longer you work at EF!)
- Receive paid travel at least once annually in North America or internationally
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- $1,500 yearly stipend for continued education
- Innovative and collaborative work environment (no cubicles or private offices in sight!)
- Comprehensive professional development and social events including annual kickoffs and off-sites to learn, grow and celebrate
A bit about EF Education First:
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From