Traveler Support Specialist
EF Go Ahead Tours
Cambridge, MA USA
June Start Date
**For consideration, applicants must live within the state of Massachusetts by June 7th, with the ability to work in office starting September 1st
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that.
In the role of Traveler Support Specialist (TSS), you will work primarily through phone and email communication, to serve as the primary source of information to travelers after booking tours. You will identify and implement opportunities to enhance a customers experience prior to departure while ensuring travelers' satisfaction and furthering brand loyalty to EF Go Ahead Tours post tour. As a TSS you will continuously juggle and prioritize tasks while working efficiently under pressure. Your keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills and creative approach to problem-solving feed your resolve to come up with the best solution for the customer. Your positive attitude in approaching a challenging situation will make you an ideal member of the Traveler Support team.
Who We Are Looking For
- You recognize great customer service and you strive to provide it each day
- You are solutions oriented and are known for positivity
- You enjoy structure and possess the ability to think on your feet
- You're a self-starter
- You enjoy puzzles and get great satisfaction from completing them
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You are comfortable owning issues, projects and tasks from start to finish
- Above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
Why Youll Love Working Here: Perks, Benefits and Earning Potential
Work in our North American Headquarters where youll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, and employee-run social groups (including our EF-finity groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected]).
In addition, you can expect:
- Paid international business travel opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to nine paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- $1,500 annual tuition reimbursement and $500 annual charity matching
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.