Travel Support Coordinator
Travel Support Coordinator
EF High School Exchange Year
Do you have a passion for international travel and student exchange? Do you work well under pressure? Are you detail oriented, deadline driven and a great team player? If so, you might be an ideal Travel Support Coordinator for the High School Exchange Year Travel Support Team. We are looking for organized, detail-oriented candidates who are passionate about cultural exchange and are interested instarting a successful career at EF.
Tell Me More
As a Travel Support Coordinator, you willplay an integral role in helping students see the world.In this phone/e-mail based role, you willbe the frontline of communication for student travelers, their American host families, our International Exchange Coordinators, and foreign staff abroad.You will work in this customer-service role to ensure all communication channels are both clear and effective. Your outstanding communication and problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail, superior judgment, and sincere interest in international education will ensure a positive program experience for all participants. No prior airline/travel experience is required.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Strong work-ethic, self-accountability, ability to work well both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to manage high volumes of phone calls and emails on a daily basis
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing projects and issues
- Ability to communicate diplomatically with diverse program participants
- Ability to manage a flexible work schedule based on seasonal demands
- Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to make and implement decisions and compromises in overall programs best interest
- Passion for cultural exchange
- Prior international travel experience highly preferred
This positions peak season is over the summer. During that time, staff vacation may not be permitted and extended weekday hours may be necessary. EF offers a full range of medical, dental and other benefits. First year staff are provided a generous 3 weeks of vacation. We offer on-site fitness, yoga, and meditation classes, dry cleaning, salon, and 10% discount at Lingo Caf and Bar. EF hosts regular professional development trainings to keep you moving forward in your career. This is an excellent opportunity to begin a dynamic career in international education and cultural exchange.
EF Exchange Year, part of the EF family, is a program dedicated to the promotion of international understanding through cultural exchange. Teenagers travel to another country, live as a family member in a host community and enroll in a nearby high school. Students return home with an in-depth understanding of another culture, lasting international friendships and memories to last a lifetime. For more information please visitwww.efexchangeyear.org.