Office Tour Photos
Travel Sales Specialist
EF Explore America
Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced competitive environment? Are you someone who not only wants to meet their goals, but exceed them? Are you a natural at building great relationships? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your professional development and skill building?
Our Boston office is looking for driven and determined people to join our inside sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for shaping the direction and overall growth of a region within the US by partnering with educators to inspire and coach them through the process of organizing and leading a successful travel program within their school and community.
As a Travel Sales Specialist, you are responsible for growing your territory by acquiring new business, increasing retention of current customers all while providing top-notch customer service throughout the customers life-cycle.
You will partner with passionate educators who believe in the power of experiential learning. You will achieve this by approaching every conversation with a steadfast spirit, persistence, and positivity to consult on the tour experience that best fits their needs.
This will all take place in a high energy, high volume inside sales environment where you will use your excellent interpersonal skills to establish strong relationships with each educator through consistent and collaborative contact.
Ultimately, you will help to create an unforgettable travel experience for as many students as possible across the United States and support educators to continue a tradition of travel on an annual basis.
- Drive you are self-motivated, naturally competitive, and demonstrate strong work ethic
- Goal-oriented you love to get after your goals and not only meet them, but exceed them
- Student mentality you cant wait to learn our sales process and work to constantly hone your craft
- Positive attitude you think nothing is impossible (yes, really this is a non-negotiable for us)
- Strong Communicator you are clear, persuasive, motivating, and trustworthy
- Fearless you are willing to take a chance and are open to trying something new
- Organized you know how to prioritize and manage your time effectively to maximize efficiency
- Team Player you love to celebrate a good win but also share the spotlight with your colleagues
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Prior sales and customer service experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree
Highlights of Benefits:
- Additional incentive opportunities
- Market-leading healthcare and other generous benefits including discounts on travel, tickets for sporting events, theater and music performances as well other retailers
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation time to start and four weeks in year two (and even more the longer you work at EF!)
- Receive paid travel at least once annually within North America or internationally
- On-site gym and fitness studio
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- $1,500 yearly stipend for continued education
- Innovative and collaborative work environment (no cubicles or private offices in sight)!
- Comprehensive professional development and social events including annual company meetings and off-sites to learn, grow, and celebrate
About Explore America:
At EF Explore America, we believe in helping educators expand the walls of their classrooms by engaging students in experiential learning opportunities across North America.
We are proud to offer experiences that combine the power of experiential learning with the thrill of travel. Our tours help students expand their knowledge of the world, themselves, and themselves in the world. Theyll discover new places and cultures, growing more confident and independent.
Here at EF Explore America, you will join a team of collaborators, relationship-builders, and doers. We are committed to expanding our reach to more educators while maintaining high quality and innovative tours for our customers. Find out more here: https://www.efexploreamerica.com/
About EF Education First:
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From