Travel Sales Associate
Travel Sales Associate
EF Go Ahead Tours
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible, do just that.
In the role of Tour Sales Consultant you will help contribute to the EF Go Ahead mission as part of a dedicated team responsible for qualifying and generating sales to achieve growth in their regions. As part of our Sales DevelopmentProgram,youll receive one on one attention designed to tailor your skill development and professional growth.You will have the opportunity to impact your own success by combining your strengths in sales, consulting, relationship building, and strategy. Being equally light-hearted and competitive are pluses as youll be joining a team motivated by hitting goals and having fun.
Who you are:
- You get energy from influencing people to try or buy something you have told them about.
- You are naturally competitive and enjoy being apart of ateam,while personally striving to be the best.
- You are motivated by hittinggoals,and the opportunity to travel for free.
- Youre fearless with a true entrepreneurial spirit.
- You like to move fast and havetirelessenergy for what you believe in.
- Youre naturally curious with an ability to ask the right questions and anticipate needs.
- Youre adaptable, competitive, and highly motivated a team playerand an individual contributor.
- You seek out feedback and run with it.
- You thrive in an open work environment where you can share ideas and learn from your peers.
- Youre passionate about travel and helping others experience the world.
Enjoy our market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, three weeks paid vacation your first year, and four weeks in your second year and beyond. Cross new countries off your personal bucket list with paid international business travel and so much more.
If you are interested in this position please upload yourresume and a cover letterfor review.
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkersanddoers
- Were global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- Were open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were dedicated we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. We want to help as many people as possible do just that.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com