Travel Operations Coordinator
Travel Operations Coordinator
Cultural Care Au Pair
Cambridge, MA USA
About Cultural Care:
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host familiesproviding meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
About the role:
We are looking to expand our US based travel team. Along with your teammates, you will be responsible for ensuring that thousands of travelers get WHERE they need to be WHEN they need to be there. Youll ensure that they do so safely, efficiently, and comfortably. All the while, youll execute upon a tight communications strategy to ensure all stakeholders are kept up-to-date during constantly evolving situations. If you LOVE solving puzzles, WOWing customers, and learning new things---youll have a blast. Theres always something new to learn and experience, and youll be a critical piece of the engine behind this successful program.
This is an amazing opportunity to not only learn about this important cultural exchange program, but to also learn everything there is to know about the airline industry. Ever wonder what your gate agent is furiously typing into their computer when you check in at the airport? Prepare to learn!
Some things about you
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and relationship-building skills
- Initiative to start, develop and execute projects to make a meaningful impact
- You learn new systems quickly and are a logical thinker with strong technical skills
- The ability to be a natural motivator, bringing passion and enthusiasm to a team
- 2-5 years of work experience, preferably in customer service or travel logistics
- A keen eye for driving process improvements that promote customer satisfaction
- Innovative problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
Some nitty gritty:
Once you learn the ropes, you will be invited to travel and meet co-workers around the globe. Sometimes we celebrate hitting goals and honoring overseas visitors with evening dinners and events. We also have opportunities to dress up like superheroes and 90s Rockstars, and attend Disco-themed parties. If you have a problem with this, you should think twice before applying. Our over-the-top culture permeates everything we do.
A few of our benefits & perks:
- Market-leading health insurance options
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1st year), followed by 4 weeks (2nd year)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) contributions with Fidelity
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
Cultural Care Au Pairis associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
About EF Education First
Were 43,500 small. Were teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalitiesand counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.Follow us onLinkedInor check outhttp://careers.ef.comto learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.