At some point youve probably attended a meeting, scheduled a meeting or missed a meeting. Maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone. Then your meeting room gets stolen or you can't find one big enough for your team. Finding space and time to communicate can be so painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people, and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our coworkers and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. Were helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter and Bumble) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
After raising 20 million in Series B funding earlier in 2019, our sales team is going through a ton of growth and we need to be able to support that team as they scale. Were looking for a Training Manager who enjoys helping go-to-market teams learn, develop and grow. Youll own curriculum creation through content delivery while constantly iterating the Sales Enablement program to best support teams.
- An excellent communicator. You can present, you can write, and you can deliver feedback like a coach.
- Passionate about helping others. You love to help teams grow by giving them tools for continuous improvement.
- Confident. You can work with (and sometimes push back on) senior team members.
- At ease in front of a group. You're comfortable leading groups of 30+.
- A simplifier. You're good at translating complex processes into material that is easy to understand and learn.
Experience you already have:
- 5+ years managing or supporting multiple team training initiatives.
- A proven track record of training and coaching sales and customer-facing teams.
- Implementing and using learning management software (LMS) platforms.
- A background as an educator. Bonus points if youve worked directly with sales teams.
- Adapting training to different learning styles of teams, reps, and managers.
- Youve had to be scrappy at a small company, often times creating from almost-scratch.
Work youll be responsible for:
- Creating training lessons on process-related workflow changes for business development, sales, and customer success teams.
- Training new and existing reps on skill development scenarios.
- Developing and maintaining a resource library for all training and skill development materials
- Documenting change management processes and manage communications to all go-to-market teams.
- Developing role progression plans and learning assessments that drive high graduation standards for roles on each team.
- Measuring the success and effectiveness of training programs across multiple growing teams.
Were creating the smart office of the future. Wed love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.
More Jobs From