This position is responsible for contributing to the development of Enablement solutions to all levels of associates focused on enhancing performance aligned with departmental objectives with business initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a high energy senior individual contributor with a passion for communicating, educating, and inspiring others to succeed in their roles.
- Manage continual enablement programs to support key Go to Market initiatives
- Design, execute, and deliver enablement solutions related to job performance for specific roles
- Perform Instructional Design activities including creating designs for instructor-led or web based training courseware
- Develop or customize content for courseware
- Evaluate skill gaps and design/prescribe content to address whitespace
- Audit enablement content for each role, curate, and provide recommendations
- Develop unique onboarding and continual learning paths for each GTM function and role
- Deliver courses either in-person or over the web
- Participate in measurement and evaluation activities
- Influence cross functionally and drive program adoption
Job-Specific Authority and Scope
- Generally works without consulting their manager.
- Independent decisions are made daily.
Examples of typical decisions without manager consultation:
- Identify needs when meeting with senior leadership, and prescribe or build solutions
- Determine independently when to escalate curriculum and personnel issues
- Make assignment-specific travel arrangements
- Resolve conflicts and constraints impeding progress
- Typically has no direct reports.
- Typically has no total staff.
- Typically does not manage a budget.
Business Travel and Physical Demands
- Business travel will be limited based on needs
- Physical demands: Office environment. No special physical demands required.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent, or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2 or more years of industry and/or related experience with at least 1 year in a corporate learning function.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including influencing, consultative assessment, and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles
- Understand how to align learning objectives to business objectives
- Proficient in one or more of the following; basic instructor-led course delivery (applications, skills, business, HR), content development, instructional design, learning project management
- Participate in cross-functional teams effectively
- Ability to lead and motivate in a team environment
- Self-starter with high energy, who works well under pressure and has the ability to work with multiple projects which may include providing consultative services relating to learning solutions that may include; creating relationships with SMEs, and participating in needs assessment, solution design, content development, implementation/delivery, and evaluation of assigned training programs.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More Jobs From