Trainer, Education & Training
Join us as a Trainer, Education & Training in our Education & Training department and provide in-person, hands-on and remote training to sites and CROs, along with required documentation, for eCOA studies.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that customers can move ahead with confidence. With nearly 50 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so we can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Since 2014, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, biotechs and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 10,000+ studies spanning more than three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly — and with confidence.
In this role, you will:
- Create and deliver eCOA product and study-specific training presentations to sites, CROs and sponsor personnel.
- Conduct hands-on training for sites, CROs and sponsor personnel.
- Work closely with project team and sponsor to develop training delivery strategies specific to study scope and complexity.
- Work with product management and other internal groups to learn new products and processes.
- Work with support team to resolve help desk escalations.
- Evaluate work flow in other departments for needed updates to ETD templates to keep training information up to date.
- Maintain knowledge of current product releases.
- Attend weekly project calls to discuss training needs, site level issues specific to knowledge and training, when needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. ERT reserves the right to amend or change these duties. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Our ideal candidate will provide:
- BA/BS degree required. Degree in education, business or science related subject preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering technical training.
- 3-5 years’ experience in public speaking.
- Knowledge of clinical trials and/or other regulated industry preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible and focused on customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to travel up to 75% domestic and international. A valid passport or ability to acquire same is required.
- Multi-lingual preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.