Office Tour Photos
Tour Experience Manager
EF Explore America
EF Explore America is part of EF Education First, the worlds largest privately owned company specialized in education and travel. EF Explore America helps teachers create experiential learning opportunities for their students through travel across the U.S and Canada.
The Tour Experience Manager is responsible for managing a unique portfolio of tours in North America. By collaborating closely with colleagues across our organization, including Operations, Sales, Tour Directors, and Travel teams, their main role is to ensure a personalized tour experience for our customers both leading up to and during the tour. The Tour Experience Manager will also liaise with Product Management and Sourcing teams to help improve itineraries and develop content for our tours.
- Craft personalized tour itineraries and experiences that meet our customer needs, requests, tour focus, and quality standards.
- Maintain and monitor customer experience quality scores of a tour portfolio and understand at a granular level the drivers of customer satisfaction.
- Support our Sales staff with expert product knowledge to help them sell and adequately prepare our customers before traveling.
- Connect and collaborate with Tour Directors and suppliers, both pre-tour and on-tour, to help them deliver fantastic tour experiences.
- Manage a tour production schedule, including allocation progress and itinerary completion.
- Continuously improve the logistics, mechanics, and personalization of each itinerary to maximize tour flow and increase customer satisfaction
- Partner with Product Management and Sourcing teams to drive strategic product innovations, initiatives, and partnerships.
- Provide expert insights across the organization to help drive improvement in tour experience and product innovation.
- 1-2 years experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously, strong prioritization and time management skills, self-directed result-oriented
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral (i.e. in person, telephone, meetings, etc.) and written (i.e. e-mail, presentations, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal Oriented
- Special interest in Operations, student travel, or tourism.
A bit about EF Education First:
EF provides life-changing education for global citizens. For over 50 years, our mission has been to give confidence and freedom to people of all ages, nationalities and backgrounds. With the desire to define your own path in life, and a little courage, EF opens up a world of possibilities. The company is still owned by the same family that founded it more than 50 years ago. Since then, EF has grown to more than 50,000 teachers and staff in over 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries. Sounds enormous, right? The interesting thing is that we dont operate like a conglomerate. We get the best of a small companys values, atmosphere, and energy with the resources of a big one. Talk about a great place to workno wonder weve been right at the top (#1 and #2 to be exact) of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work list the last 2 years.
More Jobs From