Office Tour Photos
EF Explore America
EF Education First is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree.
When you work in sales at EF, you play a vital role in fulfilling our company mission: Opening the World Through Education. You change lives and help make the world a better place, every day. The Tour Consultant role with EF Explore America is a fun, high-energy, collaborative sales job where you work directly with middle school and high school teachers interested in showing their students the history, culture, and diversity of North America. You will receive comprehensive training in our four-week onboarding and training program and ongoing coaching and support from your sales trainer.
We give every salesperson here a magic combination of guidance and autonomy to help them thrive and our business grow. Success in sales can lead straight up the sales ladder or lead you into marketing, operations, finance, technology or anywhere else your skills and passions can help our business the most.
You will be part of a tight-knit regional team led by a Sales Director and have a territory to run like your own business. The sales strategy emphasizes long-term relationships and consultative conversations. The culture emphasizes passion, fun, and positive attitudes.
We'll be counting on you to:
- Work with middle and high schools teachers and administrators in your territory to build North American travel programs for students at their schools
- Acquire new customers, repeat the ones you have, and help more and more students discover the amazing destinations our continent has to offer
- Work with your trainer, team, and manager, and use your own initiative, to develop your sales technique and professional skill set
- Run your territory like a business and take responsibility for your own sales growth strategy
- Support your customers every step of the way, from inspiring them to lead a tour to helping them recruit student travelers, prepare to depart, travel, and return home ready to do it all over again
- Be fearless, focused, and excited to sell a product that truly changes students' lives
- Help us maintain our rapid growth and become the market leader
People from all different backgrounds have thrived in this role. Here's what they have in common:
- They are eager to start, or expand, their career in a role with real responsibility and accountability
- They are fiercely competitive, in a nice, team player way
- They are natural networkers and great communicators
- They don't understand the phrase "that's not my job"
- They are passionate about travel and education
- They nail the details while moving quickly and never losing sight of the big picture
- They are energized by the challenge of becoming the #1 domestic educational tour provider
As if changing students' lives and making the world a better place isn't enough, we also offer:
- A competitive base salary plus bonus potential
- The opportunity to experience the product and get to know your customers on company-paid tours in North America and abroad see the world while you develop your career!
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks in year two)
- Market-leading healthcare options and 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Free language classes, taught in-house, and discounts on other EF travel and language products
- On-site Gym, fitness classes, and locker rooms
- Up to $1500 annual tuition reimbursement
- Charitable matching
- Tons of discounts on other products, from gym memberships to iPhones
EF Explore America, one of the largest providers of teacher-led student tours in North America, is part of EF Education First, the worlds largest international education company. Students and teachers from all across the U.S. travel with us on tours throughout North America. Tours to Washington, DC, New York City, and Boston have been our bread and butter for years, but we are growing rapidly in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, Chicago, Montreal, and elsewhere. From sales and marketing to operations and finance, our teammates are located in offices in Boston, Washington, D.C., and starting this July Austin.
EF Explore America is an Equal Opportunity employer.
More Jobs From