Tour Sales Consultant
July'19 Start Date
Are you ambitious, goal oriented and self-motivated? If so, our Tour Sales Consultant role might be perfect for you!
As a Sales Consultant, you'll take part in a robust development program designed to teach you everything you need to know to be an effective salesperson. Through our consultative sales approach, you will help connect young women with transformative international experiences.
Who you are
- Action-Oriented a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Someone with Grit combining the passion and perseverance to set and achieve goals
- A Strong Communicator who listens with empathy and seeks to serve others
- Competitive by Nature someone who plays to win and recovers quickly from setbacks
- A Creative Problem-Solver identifying connections that unlock new opportunities
The reasons youll want to work here
Its not just a job its a way of life. In your role, you can expect to:
- Make an impact.Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission ofOpening the World Through Educationto life.
- Travel.Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps youll collect.
- Live well.Benefits include a base salary plus bonus potential, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Stay healthy.Were proud to offer market-leading healthcare, discounted gym memberships, and free in-house group exercise classes (sometimes taught by our CEO).
- Be engaged.We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. Youll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, free in-house language classes, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.
- Have fun.Enjoy discounted tickets for concerts and sporting events, connect with colleagues at company parties and special activities, and take advantage of our in-house bar, restaurant, and hair salon.
EF Tours for Girl Scoutsoffers travel opportunitiesdesigned in collaboration with Girl Scouts USA and WAGGGs to enhance leadership skills and instill a deeper understanding of the Girl Scout mission. For more information, visitgirltrips.eftours.com.
EF Tours for Girl Scoutsis a division of EF. EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education.Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit careers.ef.com
EFis an Equal Opportunity Employer.