Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
As a Total Reward Specialist, you support the communication, implementation, administration and execution of a variety of programs and continuously improve our employee value proposition, internal processes and compliance efforts.
- Administer and communicate the companys benefits program plan options, features and enrollment requirements.
- Monitor and audit employee information ensuring all benefits data in HR systems is accurate. Act as admin to HR systems as agreed.
- Act as an employee resource for compensation and benefit questions. Escalate issues with providers as needed, provide assistance to management, human resources colleagues and employees until resolution is attained.
- Coordinates with HRIS, finance and payroll functions relating to data feeds, deductions and system setup, running extracts, and reports as necessary.
- Manage the leave management process and accommodation requests.
- Oversee benefit billing through third party administrators and reconcile planned and actual spend on a fiscal year basis.
- Provide reporting and analytics to demonstrate benefit programs usage and inform future reward plans.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations including, but not limited to, ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, and MAPFML, ACA auditing and other reporting requirements.
- Helps implement special compensation programs or incentive systems for all employees or for specific groups to support the organization's objectives.
- Participates on project teams and may play a project management role to implement new benefits/programs, support acquisitions/divestitures, support system changes and other initiatives as necessary.
- Continuously identifies areas for process improvement and implements the creation, updates and regularly reviews procedure documents and process flows.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, company and vendors.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or work-related experience. Job related experience of 5 years minimum.
- 3 years Experience using any Human Capital Management (HCM) systems; Ultipro knowledge preferred.
- Attention to Detail: able to perform tasks thoroughly and with care; checks work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Critical Thinking: able to analyze, assess, and develop problem solving approaches.
- Demonstrated strong professional communications with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Experience delivering corporate communications to executive and nonexecutive individuals and/or teams.
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
- Advanced Microsoft office: specifically working with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working in a global organization a plus
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.