Note: we're likely to start holding interviews from second week in August, so please bear with us if there'a delay coming back on your application. If you've got a deadline that we should be aware of, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Were looking for a strategic Total Rewards Manager to design and lead our Total Rewards strategy.
Snyks mission is to help developers use open source and stay secure. Open source is an exponentially growing opportunity but security is a key concern: taking code written by others, often with little to no vetting of its security pedigree, can put companies at significant risk. Snyk protects companies by enabling developers and enterprise teams to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source code. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users, and we are proud to be built by the best developers and security researchers in the space.
We have more than 300,000 developers using Snyk globally, over 400,000 projects and over 1 million patches, with great enterprise customers on board (including Google, Netflix and New Relic ). Weve raised a total of $102m from top VC firms (including Accel and Google Ventures) - were experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us!
About the Role
Reporting to the VP People, youll provide critical thought leadership on design of our rewards program, and execute on key compensation strategies to ensure competitiveness globally.
Youll spend your time:
- Market pricing including market survey and data analysis.
- Providing advice to the People team, line managers and senior management on compensation-related issues.
- Designing the job architecture, tied to salary grades, that serves as an anchor for career progression and talent strategies.
- Designing compensation programs around salary and short- and long-term incentives that position Snyk to attract and retain talent in a competitive marketplace.
- Change management and communication related to ongoing or new compensation practices.
- Budget management and advice.
- Defining a benefits philosophy and partnering with the People Experience team on local implementation.
- Collaborating closely with Finance and leadership on operational planning, modeling outcomes, budgeting and forecasting
- at least 4 years experience in the Compensation function with program design and execution
- Experience designing and managing base salary structures, short-term and long-term incentive programs, competitive market analysis, forecasting trends, costs and modelling outcomes.
- Strong total rewards consultation and partnership skills; ability to build solid relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Collaborative team player and ability to work effectively in a global team environment.
- Data-driven with a strong ability to analyze data, turning data into insights and action plans aligned with company goals
- Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
We work in geographically distributed teams and have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa. We use Slack & Zoom to keep in contact with one another, and youll travel around at least twice a year to spend time with colleagues who arent co-located with you.
Please apply below!
Diversity is important to us at Snyk, and we would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in our space. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway!
More Jobs From