Working closely with the SimpliSafe People Team, the Senior Total Rewards Analyst will deliver programs and services that help to create a best-in-class experience for our employees. The Total Rewards Analyst will be responsible for all compensation and benefits processes and analysis and plays a key role in contributing to the success of SimpliSafe by ensuring our employees are compensated and awarded equitably. You will provide a great opportunity to help drive strategic initiatives designed to enhance our Employee Value Proposition and competitive advantage.
Reporting directly to the Director, Total Rewards and providing thought partnership and collaboration across the People organization and leveraging data driven insights that support the design of innovative, cost effective and market competitive programs to support SimpliSafers.
- Maintain relationships with benefits vendors and escalate employee issues related to benefits, including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, commuter benefits, disability, life insurance, leave of absence and 401(k)
- Deliver outstanding customer service to SimpliSafers while providing knowledge and resources relating to health & welfare, leave of absence, wellness and compensation programming
- Review and monitor carrier data integration reports to identify and address inaccuracies and system errors
- Create and maintain invoice reconciliation and enrollment and cost trend analysis; partner with finance to forecast future benefits expenses
- Assist with compliance and governance of all total rewards plans and programs including support of audits and corrective actions
- Facilitate the annual open enrollment process in the U.S. by providing recommendations for benefits renewal, as well as assisting with the development and launch of the employee communications plan and materials, and ensuring coordination with benefits consultant and vendors
- Administer ongoing qualifying life event/mid-year enrollment changes
- Provide support on UK compensation and benefits inquiries
- Work with People Team leadership to analyze compensation data and trends and provide support in evaluation of employee compensation, benchmarking and equitable pay to ensure alignment to overall compensation strategy
- Support the annual compensation planning cycle, including bonus and merit programs
- Partner with the People Partners, People Operations and Payroll to support processes and projects across the employee lifecycle
- BS Degree in Business or Finance preferred
- CBP and/or CCP preferred, but not required
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in Benefits and Compensation
- Experience with self-funded medical plans
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of ERISA, employee benefit programs and vendor management
- Proficient with compensation and benefits administration, preferably with UltiPro (UKG)
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation
- Strong excel skills including formulas, functions, pivot tables etc.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain total confidentiality in all matters related to employee benefits and compensation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-level organizational, project and time management skills