Who youll work with: Threat Intelligence Training interns work alongside our Intelligence Services professionals at our Somerville Headquarters, gaining real experience in cybersecurity and SaaS (software-as-a-service), training operations work, as well as lunchtime talks from experts on machine learning, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, entrepreneurship, data science, startup sales and marketing.
This position begins in Late Augustand runs throughDecember. You will be expected to work 30 hours per week. Interns selected for this program will receive $15 per hour.
What youll do: This internship provides working experience on the Training team, which is part of the Intelligence Services Team, which supports our clients. Interns will work on typical job assignments and special projects as a cohort:
- Support Recorded Future's cybersecurity clients by verifying their enrollment in the correct cybersecurity courses and working with our Consultants to load materials into the learning management system: Recorded Future University.
- Gain hands-on experience with a learning management system by ensuring our clients have access to the latest and greatest course content as well as loading new video content, supplementary course materials, and more under the guidance of our Learning Architect.
- Interact daily with all levels of employees within Recorded Future in the creation of client-specific channels in the learning management system. Plus, youll have the opportunity to work with various client teams supporting many different industries.
- Become an integral partner in gathering and reviewing metrics within the learning management system as well as using additional analytical tools layered on top.
- Become a vital part of the team in sharing your ideas to help us automate and scale new content that goes into the learning management system.
What youll bring:
- Strong bias for action
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enrolled undergraduate student (Juniors or Seniors preferred) or recent grad
- Any major accepted - with preference to Cybersecurity, Intelligence, Security, Business, and English/Communication majors
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From