Threat Intelligence Consultant (Post Sales)
Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. Youll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. Youll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
The Role: The consultant position is for our Intelligence Services group, working customer success activities with our clients.Consultants are expected to be able to handle customer inquiries, onboard and configure Recorded Future according to customer intelligence requirements, conduct quarterly deployment reviews, produce analytic reports, review peer work, and perform under tight deadlines.
Recorded Future already supports security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. Your days will be spent working closely with our customers to ensure they are effectively using our threat intelligence services to positively impact security operations. Your will be theirtechnical project manager and act as the voice of the customer for our dev team.
You will be a problem-solving expert handling and implementing bleeding edge threat intelligence technology as well as the nexus between Recorded Future and its customers. You must be passionate about technology as well as building a world class security business.
- Experience working in a consultative role directly with clients
- Information security experience is a must
- Strong presentation and other communication skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns
- Demonstrated skills speaking technically with analysts and strategically with senior executives
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as intelligence, or related, analyst
- Must be fluent in English - fluency in additional European languages is a bonus
- Coding experience a plus, comfort with new technology a must
- Inquisitive, high energy, and eager to win
- BA/BS required and advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Up to 30% travel required
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our Podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.