Testing Services Support
Applause is adding to the Testing Services team to help support our community of over 400,000 professional software testers from 240 countries and territories around the world,
This is an entry level position is a blend of strategic and tactical. The successful candidate will be someone who is a strong communicator, loves building relationships, and is able to manage complex projects. We want someone who has lived and breathed the world of apps (product management, project management, dev and/or testing) and has experience evangelizing to others; one who is analytical, creative and possesses an acute attention to detail.
- Work with the Testing Services team to help match testers with the right projects.
- Writing Special Requirements Surveys
- Assist our Test Architects with data validation and verification.
- Help coordinate onsite testing engagements.
Overall Experience: We care about this stuff, but the bottom bullet is most important
- 0-4 experience in project management, product management, product marketing, or QA project management; B2B a plus
- Hands-on experience analyzing customer problems and recommending product or workflow requirements
- Strong communication skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Ability to travel on short notice to support testing engagements
- Driven people thrive here. We like startup junkies who are addicted to winning, obsessed with details, focused on the critical path, and have the ability to conceive and execute complex projects.
Applause leverages its worldwide community of on-demand digital testing professionals to create curated and vetted testing teams who provide our clients with a full suite of testing and feedback solutions. Our white-glove approach seamlessly integrates with any SDLC process, enabling leading brands across all industries to increase development velocity and deliver high-quality digital experiences to their customers
More Jobs From