Office Tour Photos
EF Go Ahead Tours
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible, do just that. In the role of Territory Manager we are looking for ambitious self-motivated rock stars. Are you an achiever? Do you strive to be at the top of everything you do? If so, the Sales Tour Consultant role at EF Go Ahead Tours might be the perfect role for you!
TerritoryManagers work as part of a dedicated team that is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating sales leads to support the overall business. Internally, we are looking to create a world class sales team motivated by adventure, learning, and opportunity. This individual will be highly motivated, self-starting and adaptable.
To start, you will be part of our Sales Development Program where you will receive lots of one-on-one personal attention designed to promote customized professional growth. We believe that everyone has different learning styles, and it is up to us to maximize your potential and how you can best impact the business! You will have the opportunity to combine your strengths in sales, consulting, analytics, and relationship building. Your goal will be to develop your own book of business, follow up on warm leads and identify potential prospects. You will help our customers see the world and take pride in being part of an organization that is shaping the global perspective of travelers.
A successful Territory Manager will be:
- Able to thrive in unpredictable environments and take risks
- A good listener with strong communication skills
- Fearless with a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident and decisive when faced with a challenge
- Able to take feedback and run with it
- An influencer and networker who loves talking to people and identifying ways to connect
- Naturally curious, with the ability to anticipate needs and ask the right questions
- An adaptable and highly motivated team player and individual contributor
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; you understand how to get the job done
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Were global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- Were open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were dedicated we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. We want to help as many people as possible do just that.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From