ClearCompany is looking for a self-motivated, intelligent, and passionate recruiter to join our growing company and support our mission of helping companies achieve their mission by attracting, aligning and engaging A-players. As ClearCompany’s first full cycle recruiter you will not only be responsible for sourcing applicants, screening candidates and coordinating interviews, but also for forecasting, generating, and maintaining a talent pipeline. You’ll be a strategic partner to our hiring managers, ensuring that we are attracting and hiring top talent aligned with our business goals.
Company culture is a huge priority for us. We hire fun-loving, driven individuals who like to innovate, and we believe in creating a supportive and collaborative environment.
About the Role:
- Source, recruit and hire A players.
- Proactively develop, implement and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Manage the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance. Screen, schedule, and interview qualified candidates based on competency based job descriptions.
- Build solid relationships with all hiring managers and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Manage pipeline activity, candidate status, and passive candidate relationships.
- Drive offer process, including closing candidates.
- Enter and maintain the integrity of data in recruiting database and produce ad hoc recruiting reports as necessary.
- The opportunity to give direct input into the development of the recruiting tools you use for a company focused on recruiting, hiring, and engaging top talent.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year university
- You have at least 3 years of experience managing a full-cycle recruitment process for sales, operations, and engineering positions.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of Recruitment and HR concepts, policies and procedures.
- You know how to seek people out using advanced sourcing strategies including but not limited to job board databases, networking, and cold calling.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- You have demonstrated and can speak to your customer management skills, specifically to your ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- You are a true team player, eager and able to partner effectively with all members of the team.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Needs Analysis
- Employment Legislation, Policies, and Procedures
- Fostering Communication
- Human Resources Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Using Information Technology
ClearCompany is a Boston, San Francisco, and Fort Collins-based provider of cloud-based talent software used by over 2000 companies across the US. As a small/startup company, ClearCompany provides an outstanding opportunity to develop entrepreneurial leadership skills in a practical, results-based environment where every contribution has a visible impact on the bottom line. Now in our 11th consecutive year of double-digit growth, ClearCompany delivers a robust product line and business model with proven success in the market.
ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.